Monday, September 04, 2006

My occupation


After my rant about truck drivers and how I don't really like to be called such, I thought I would post a picture as a sample of my work. I think it will give you, the reader, an example of why I don't allow myself to be put in the "truck driver" group. I can assure you more photos will follow and when my website is done, I will provide a link. Comments always welcome and if you have a cool picture of a truck, load or a truck wreck I would like to see them. Toodle-oo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ky • twopretzels.com said...

ok, I see the picture. Explain it to me. What's going on it? Is the truck just parked? Carrying something. Help me out.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Nora said...

My boyfriend also drives for a heavy haul division for a company in GA. His trailer is an RGN double drop. I have a cool picture of his truck hauling a fire truck but am not really sure how to send it. Anyway, good luck and safe trucking.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home